Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Coming Soon - Coconut Bundt Cake

As an avid follower of health and food crazes, I'm well aware of the coco water rave that has been exploding in the supermarkets. Okay I may be a couple of months late, but, I still have a new, delicious chow-fection to share with you all. This Coconut Bundt Cake is so moist, so tender, and most ironically it's not even remotely healthy. In fact, you might even want to consider just looking at the next post for fear of gaining a pound. But if you're a risk-taker this is the perfect party cake for you and your guests, so i hope you stay tuned. But before I show you that, I want to teach you how to crack open a coconut. You can't make Coconut Bundt Cake without coconut. You didn't think I was gonna let you cook with the "already-made" stuff. Anyways stay tuned for that as well, and as always,

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type in a Recipe or an Ingredient